The Branciforti Villa is one of the most important symbols of Leonforte. Its construction started in 1610 and lasted for more than half a century, under the direction of three master builders from Enna, Gianguzzo, Inglese and Parvati.
It is a square building with three floors. It also has a large courtyard and features high ramparts on the southern front that overlook the old town.
It was purchased in the nineteenth century by Count Li Destri and underwent several renovations both inside and out. In the fifties, however, a building collapse caused irretrievable damage to the east wing which has only been partially rebuilt.